I think you can achieve something similar using the "methodMissing" method, somehow showed in the below linkĀ

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15898371/groovy-metaprogramming-intercept-all-method-even-missing-ones

Cheers,
Paolo

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 6:15 PM, Kurt Andrews <kurt.w.andrews@gmail.com> wrote:
Can I access the method parameters as a list or array?
def sign(method, path, apiKey, userKey, algorithm) {
// marshal message components into message...
// I want to access the method parameters as a list or an array
// and create a delimited string from the first 4 elements. Is
// there any way to get at the method parameter list directly or
// do I need to build the list from the individual parameters?

def message = ""

return (hash_hmac(algorithm, apiKey, message).encodeBase64().toString())
}