groovy-users mailing list archives

From "Winnebeck, Jason" <Jason.Winneb...@windstream.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Groovy VFS 1.0 Beta 3
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 17:07:26 GMT
No need for a GH issue unless you just want me to document it. Right now I'm not using the
library and not sure if I have a use for it yet. I've just been watching the project and know
if I needed to script moving files between servers with Groovy I would love to use something
like this. But, I use key auth via pageant to SSH into the servers I work with (private keys
with passphrases), so if key auth wasn't supported, I wouldn't be able to use it anyway.

Jason

From: Schalk Cronjé [mailto:ysb33r@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 10:59 AM
To: users@groovy.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANN] Groovy VFS 1.0 Beta 3

A bit more work needs to be done on the authentication side in general. It you add a Github
issue, I'll look into it.

On 24/06/2015 15:32, Winnebeck, Jason wrote:
This is really cool. It looks like jsch is the base of SSH support - is it possible to use
jsch-agent-proxy to authenticate via pageant/ssh-agent? I couldn't see anything obvious here
http://ysb33r.github.io/groovy-vfs/1.0-beta3/docs/product-documentation.html#_protocol_options

Jason

original message and any attachments.