Well in the past, Groovy has been shown to be faster than Java at times mainly because of it's compiler. So this is why I interpreted it this way and why it may or may not be the case. And again why I would love to see some stats on this.

I mean we ALL know its faster for development, easier to learn, convention over config... but now faster than Java??? That is just the icing on the cake

Owen Rubel
415-971-0976
orubel@gmail.com