No, it blocks at boolean hasResultSet = statement.execute().

On 05/26/2015 12:39 PM, Paco Zarate wrote:
Great!
How about your log? Is it working  now as expected?

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Arthur Ramsey <arthur_ramsey@mediture.com> wrote:
This seems to work.
@InheritConstructors
class Sql extends groovy.sql.Sql {
    public static Sql newInstance(String url, String user, String password, String driverClassName) throws SQLException, ClassNotFoundException {
        loadDriver(driverClassName)
        return newInstance(url, user, password)
    }

    public static Sql newInstance(String url, String user, String password) throws SQLException {
        Connection connection = DriverManager.getConnection(url, user, password)
        return new Sql(connection)
    }