groovy-users mailing list archives

From Owen Rubel <oru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy vs Java Performance (Was RE: [ANN] Groovy Weekly #68)
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 16:07:37 GMT
Well in the past, Groovy has been shown to be faster than Java at times
mainly because of it's compiler. So this is why I interpreted it this way
and why it may or may not be the case. And again why I would love to see
some stats on this.

I mean we ALL know its faster for development, easier to learn, convention
over config... but now faster than Java??? That is just the icing on the
cake

Owen Rubel
415-971-0976
orubel@gmail.com