groovy-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Mallette <spmalle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [groovy-user] Re: [groovy-dev] [IMPORTANT] New mailing lists and JIRA migration
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 21:55:50 GMT
We just went through the issue migration process with Apache for TinkerPop
( http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/ ), It went flawlessly and we had
great support from Apache Infrastructure in making it so.

Our migration was a bit different than Groovy's in that we went from GitHub
Issues to Apache Jira.  In making that migration we had to sort out how the
specifics with how to migrate user accounts.  In Groovy's case, the
migration will go from Jira to Jira, but has there been any discussion
about how accounts will migrate?  Is it possible that my existing Apache
Jira account will match up to my Codehaus Jira account being migrated?
>From my experience with TinkerPop, I would assume that if my user account
in Codehaus Jira had the same email address as the one i have in Apache
Jira, then the appropriate link should occur, but I thought I was ask for
what the official word was on this situation.

Thanks,

Stephen