flume-user mailing list archives

From Kathrin Geilmann <...@ivu.de>
Subject When is the next release scheduled?
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 12:58:48 GMT
Hello,

We just started using flume and encountered problems when shutting down an agent (FLUME-2894).
It is already fixed in the repository but not yet released. So the question is, when will
the next version be released? If it's not too far in the future, we prefer waiting for an
official release to creating a patched version or using a snapshot.

Regards
Kathrin Geilmann

Kathrin Geilmann
Software-Architect
IVU Traffic Technologies AG
Borchersstr. 20, D-52072 Aachen
Telefon: +49.241.470 51-946, Telefax: +49.241.470 51-89
mailto:Kathrin.Geilmann@ivu.de, http://www.ivu.de<http://www.ivu.de/>

Vorstand: Martin Müller-Elschner (Vorsitzender), Matthias Rust
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Herbert Sonntag (Vorsitzender)
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin, HRB 69310