flume-user mailing list archives

From Mike Percy <mpe...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Bessenyei Balázs Donát joining the Flume PMC
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 08:57:48 GMT
Hi Flume community,

Today I'm very happy to announce that the PMC has voted to add Bessenyei
Balázs Donát (Donat) as a PMC member on the Apache Flume project!

Donat joined the Flume project as a committer back in September and since
that time has taken on the work of doing many code reviews and committing
many contributed patches. He also acted as a shepherd to include a new sink
into the main project: the HTTP Sink from Ben Wheeler. Donat was also
instrumental to the latest release by acting as the release manager for
Flume 1.6.0.

Thank you Donat for your ongoing contributions. Please join me in
congratulating Donat!

Mike