flume-user mailing list archives

From Alireza <alireza.shahri...@gmail.com>
Subject morphline interceptor
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 07:25:44 GMT
Hi I'm trying to use morphline inteceptor and convert my syslog to JSON
for start i tried to use split command for splitting my string ,but im
getting error as below:

 Source r1 has been removed due to an error during configuration
com.typesafe.config.ConfigException$WrongType:
/root/flume.17/conf/morph.conf: 21: Cannot concatenate object or list with
a non-object-or-list, ConfigString("split") and
SimpleConfigObject({"outputFields":"substrings","inputField":"message","addEmptyStrings":false,"isRegex":false,"trim":true,"separator":"
"}) are not compatible

my morphline configuration file:

morphlines : [
  {
    # Name used to identify a morphline. E.g. used if there are multiple
    # morphlines in a morphline config file
    id : morphline1

    # Import all morphline commands in these java packages and their
    # subpackages. Other commands that may be present on the classpath are
    # not visible to this morphline.
    importCommands : ["org.kitesdk.**"]

    commands : [
      {
        # Parse input attachment and emit a record for each input
line

    readLine {
          charset : UTF-8
        }