flume-user mailing list archives

From Jose Miguel Barone Mattos <jmiguelbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpCore library
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 17:03:45 GMT
Hi Bessenyel.

The HTTP Sink it is a great new feature, but not what i needed to do. I
need to call a rest service inside a custom sink, that is why i use
httpclient library.
I see in your pom that you include the httpclient 4.2.1 and in the lib
folder that is correct: httpclient-4.2.1.jar.
The problem is whit a dependency, httpcore, and the lib folder has the
4.1.3 version ... that's my problem ... when i upgrade the httpcore library
to 4.2.1 version everything goes well.

I don't know if this must be "fixed" or not, i'm warning the situation at
first.
Thanks.