flume-user mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Statsd MonitorService
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 20:05:53 GMT
I could be way off base here but I think this effort consists of two parts, an agent in the
flume channel/source/sink and a generic aggregator module that sends data to some location
(could be graphite or Cassandra or some other nosql datastore)

Thoughts?  Sounds interesting

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 28, 2016, at 12:56 PM, Ryan Phillips <ryan@trolocsis.com<mailto:ryan@trolocsis.com>>