flume-user mailing list archives

From Attila Simon <s...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Flume keeps files in file channel but doesn't seem to be sending anything
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 00:03:00 GMT
Hi Borja,

I would need more information to confirm this but at first glance this
sounds like a destination related issue (I suspect that sink cannot commit
tx as write fails). Are you sure that HDFS would otherwise be able to
accept data from your flume sink?

How does your sink/source configuration look like? Do you have an excerpt
of the log about the skipped events?

Cheers,
Attila

*Attila Simon*