flume-user mailing list archives

From chandra sekar <thittaise...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Twitter Source problem
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 01:37:59 GMT
Dear Ronald,

I have a twitter apps account and created all the keys. here I did removed  the keys due to
the security purpose.

Regards

Chandrasekar.

________________________________
From: Ronald Van de Kuil <ronald.van.de.kuil@nl.ibm.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 2:10 PM
To: user@flume.apache.org
Subject: Re: Twitter Source problem

You would have to create a twitter app (account) to get your key, token and so on.

Op 10 mei 2016 om 05:04 heeft chandra sekar <thittaisekar@hotmail.com<mailto:thittaisekar@hotmail.com>>
het volgende geschreven:

Hi  I am using Twitter source to collect  the data from twitter. Suddenly the process throw
an error and there is no data from twitter feed.

Error:

404:The URI requested is invalid or the resource requested, such as a user, does not exist.
Unknown URL. See Twitter Streaming API documentation at http://dev.twitter.com/pages/streaming_api

Configuration:

TwitterAgent.sources = Twitter
TwitterAgent.channels = MemChannel
TwitterAgent.sinks = HDFS

TwitterAgent.sources.Twitter.type = com.cloudera.flume.source.TwitterSource
# TwitterAgent.sources.Twitter.type = org.apache.flume.source.twitter.TwitterSource
TwitterAgent.sources.Twitter.channels = MemChannel
TwitterAgent.sources.Twitter.consumerKey =
TwitterAgent.sources.Twitter.consumerSecret =
TwitterAgent.sources.Twitter.accessToken =
TwitterAgent.sources.Twitter.accessTokenSecret =

TwitterAgent.sources.Twitter.keywords = data analytics, data science , hadoop , big data

TwitterAgent.sinks.HDFS.channel = MemChannel
TwitterAgent.sinks.HDFS.type = hdfs
TwitterAgent.sinks.HDFS.hdfs.path = hdfs://localhost:8020/data_analytics
TwitterAgent.sinks.HDFS.hdfs.fileType = DataStream
TwitterAgent.sinks.HDFS.hdfs.writeFormat = Text
TwitterAgent.sinks.HDFS.hdfs.batchSize = 10000
TwitterAgent.sinks.HDFS.hdfs.rollSize = 0
TwitterAgent.sinks.HDFS.hdfs.rollCount = 100000

TwitterAgent.channels.MemChannel.type = memory
TwitterAgent.channels.MemChannel.capacity = 500000
TwitterAgent.channels.MemChannel.transactionCapacity = 3000

Thanks & Regards
Chandrasekar
Tenzij hierboven anders aangegeven: / Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM Nederland B.V.
Gevestigd te Amsterdam
Inschrijving Handelsregister Amsterdam Nr. 33054214