Hi Gonzalo,
Thanks for the help.
I am just a day old to Flume

Could you please help me which host/port  do I need to specify ?

Thanks,
Divya

On 28 April 2016 at 18:31, Gonzalo Herreros <gherreros@gmail.com> wrote:
Seems your agent config file doesn't specify the host/port for the Sink

Gonzalo

On 28 April 2016 at 11:13, Divya Gehlot <divya.htconex@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to move data from hdfs to Phoenix
and build the project as per instrunctions in Apache Phoenix site.
and placed the phoenix-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar in  /flume/lib/phoenix-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar

and When I am ruuning Flume
bin/flume-ng agent -n phoenix-agent -c conf/ -f conf/phoenix-agent.conf -Dflume.root.logger=DEBUG,console

getting below error

 [ERROR - org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor$MonitorRunnable.run(LifecycleSupervisor.java:253)] Unable to start SinkRunner: { policy:org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor@71060c3e counterGroup:{ name:null counters:{} } } - Exception follows.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port pair: PBUF

Can any body help me in resolving the error .
Would really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Divya