flume-user mailing list archives

From Divya Gehlot <divya.htco...@gmail.com>
Subject [ERROR:]Phoenix 4.4 Plugin for Flume 1.5
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 10:13:32 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to move data from hdfs to Phoenix
I downloaded the https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix/
and build the project as per instrunctions in Apache Phoenix site.
and placed the phoenix-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar in
/flume/lib/phoenix-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar

and When I am ruuning Flume

> bin/flume-ng agent -n phoenix-agent -c conf/ -f conf/phoenix-agent.conf
> -Dflume.root.logger=DEBUG,console

getting below error

 [ERROR -
> org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor$MonitorRunnable.run(LifecycleSupervisor.java:253)]
> Unable to start SinkRunner: {
> policy:org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor@71060c3e counterGroup:{
> name:null counters:{} } } - Exception follows.
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port pair: PBUF

Can any body help me in resolving the error .
Would really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Divya