flume-user mailing list archives

From Guillermo Ortiz <konstt2...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems performance with FileChannel and HDFS Sink.
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 08:38:11 GMT
Hello,

I have some problems with the performance of HDFS Sink. I only have one
sink and one file channel.

I thought to increase the number of sinks for my channel, but I saw as well
the parameter threadsPoolSize. What's the different between this parameter
and create more sinks?

I guess that it should be a group of sinks, but I read this in another
thread:
"You can add more sinks to your config.
Don't put them in a sink group just have multiple sinks pulling from the
same channel. This should increase your throughput." as answer to other
question similar to mine.

Could someone explain me a little bit this??