flume-user mailing list archives

From Dmytro Popovych <drudim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring Flume
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 10:57:47 GMT
We are pretty happy with LogStash for logs + JMX / DataDog for metrics.
I didn’t have a situation when wasn’t able to explain behaviour by those monitors.

> On Jan 21, 2016, at 12:54 PM, Guillermo Ortiz <konstt2000@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I've looking for solutions to monitor a Flume Agent. Sometimes the process is running
but it isn't available to process any message because some error happened. So, the process
is running but Flume doesn't work.

> How are people monitoring Flume in general?
>
> We thought to create a JMX Source and send all data to some sink and do the monitoring
based on the JMX logs though Solr or whatever.