flume-user mailing list archives

From R P <hadoo...@outlook.com>
Subject Context/Configuration values not passed to custom serializer.
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 02:45:31 GMT
Hello All,

 I need to use some configuration values in my implementation of Serializer which extends
only EventSerializer.

For customizing behavior I am trying to use Context provided via Builder's build method.

Although the configuration values or none of the Context properties are not passed to Serializer.

I am able to use this Serializer without configuration through flume and write data so I am
certain that my implementation works correctly.

Any idea why Context is passed as empty to the Serializer?  Or any pointers on how I should
go on debugging this issue?

Thanks for reading and appreciate your response.