flume-user mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Herreros <gherre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume agent spoolDir ignorePattern
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 15:48:57 GMT
I'm thinking the groups are not needed and also the asterisc in regex
doesn't work like in linux.

Try this:

^filedata.*\.log$|^file_post.*\.log$

If it doesn't work, list the full names of the files that aren't ignored
but should. You can use a tool like http://myregexp.com/ to test it.

Regards,
Gonzalo