flume-user mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Herreros <gherre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume HTTP source failed
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:15:53 GMT
Seems pretty obvious to me. You are using a class that doesn't exist

httpagent1.sources.http-source.type =
org.apache.flume.source.http.testHTTPSource

You should use:

httpagent1.sources.http-source.type = org.apache.flume.source.http.HTTPSource

which can be shortcutted to just "http"

You'll also have a problem with org.apache.flume.source.http.testHandler

if you intend to use a custom class then you need to install the jar
in the plugin directory

Regards,

Gonzalo