Hola Guillermo,

If I understand correctly you want Flume to write to kafka as a channel and then Spark to read from kafka.
To do that you have two options:
- Make Spark deserialize the FlumeEvent read from kafka. for instance in scala:

      val parseFlumeEvent = { body: Array[Byte] =>
        val reader = new SpecificDatumReader[AvroFlumeEvent](AvroFlumeEvent.getClassSchema)
        val in = new ByteArrayInputStream(body);
        val decoder = org.apache.avro.io.DecoderFactory.get().directBinaryDecoder(in, null);
        val event = reader.read(null, decoder);
        new String(event.getBody().array())
      }

-Or set parseAsFlumeEvent=false and merge fix FLUME-2781 (or wait for Flume 1.7.0 to be released).
Without the fix, flume will still serialize avro kafka regardless of the property.

Alternatively, you can write to kafka as a sink instead of a channel, so it doesn't wrap the message. But that adds some overhead because now you need a channel.

Saludos,
Gonzalo