flume-user mailing list archives

From iain wright <iainw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume Exception - http source
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 22:53:19 GMT
"A source which accepts Flume Events by HTTP POST and GET. GET should be
used for experimentation only." --
https://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#http-source

This is a source that *accepts* data, it will not *poll* an api. You would
need your API to push events to flume, or have some tooling inbetween, that
polled the API & posted the result to flume.

bind0.0.0.0The hostname or IP address to listen on

--
Iain Wright

This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do
not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email, and
delete all copies of this message.