flume-user mailing list archives

From Ahmed Vila <av...@devlogic.eu>
Subject Re: File Channel Issue
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 14:46:18 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Have you started with the clean channel data and checkpoint folders ?

--

Best regards,
Ahmed Vila | Senior software developer

Office : +387 33 942 123
Mobile: +387 62 139 348

Website: www.devlogic.eu
E-mail   : avila@devlogic.eu
recipient(s) only. This email contains confidential information. It should
not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any party other than the
intended recipient. Any unauthorised distribution, dissemination or copying
of this E-mail or its attachments, and/or any use of any information
contained in them, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any
attachment and all copies and inform the sender directly via email. Any
emails that you send to us may be monitored by systems or persons other
than the named communicant for the purposes of ascertaining whether the
communication complies with the law and company policies.