flume-user mailing list archives

From Kirit Basu <ki...@streamsets.com>
Subject What does the next gen big data ingest look like?
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 15:43:17 GMT
Folks, The SF Bay Big Data Ingest Meetup is interested in the conversation
around what the next generation of big data ingest looks like. I wanted to
extend an invitation to this group to contribute to this ongoing
conversation - we are planning on a unconference after the scheduled panel
and would love to host you. Please email me if you'd like to propose a
roundtable discussion at the unconference.

Please see
http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Data-Ingest-Meetup/events/226635687/ for
details.

Best
Kirit
cc. dev@flume.apache.org

--
Kirit Basu

Community Champion | http://streamsets.com
kirit@streamsets.com | LinkedIn <http://linkedin.com/in/kiritb>
2 Bryant Street, Suite 240. San Fransisco CA 94105