flume-user mailing list archives

From <Harjinder_Si...@amat.com>
Subject Information regarding Apache Flume
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 12:17:49 GMT
Hi,

We have requirement to log requests and generate report out for that for quality metrics and
usage tracking. Our applications are customized using Java, C, C#, SharePoint/.Net form where
user events will be captured to generate requests for logging.

I heard about tool - Apache Flume.

I have following questions :-

1.       Does it need any license? If yes, what's the cost?

2.       Can It be used from C, SharePoint/.net customized applications. In documentation,
I saw reference to log4j i.e. java stuff but did not find anything for log4c, log4net.

Kindly clarify above questions.

Thanks & Regards,
Harjinder Singh
TC Collaboration Solution Design | GIS-PMT
Applied Materials, ITPL, Bangalore, INDIA
Mail_ID : Harjinder_singh@amat.com<mailto:Harjinder_singh@amat.com>
Phone : +91 80 6628 3471