flume-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Change of Apache Flume PMC Chair
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 15:27:30 GMT
Congratulations Hari!

Jarcec

> On Oct 21, 2015, at 5:50 PM, Arvind Prabhakar <arvind@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Dear Flume Users and Developers,
>
> I have had the pleasure of serving as the PMC Chair of Apache Flume since its graduation
three years ago. I sincerely thank you and the Flume PMC for this opportunity. However, I
have decided to step down from this responsibility due to personal reasons.

> I am very happy to announce that on the request of Flume PMC and with the approval from
the board of directors at The Apache Software Foundation, Hari Shreedharan is hereby appointed
as the new PMC Chair. I am confident that Hari will do everything possible to help further
grow the community and adoption of Apache Flume.