flume-user mailing list archives

From Hari Shreedharan <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Change of Apache Flume PMC Chair
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 21:26:29 GMT
Thanks all! Thanks for all your help, Arvind!

Thanks,
Hari Shreedharan

> On Oct 22, 2015, at 8:27 AM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Congratulations Hari!
>
> Jarcec
>
>> On Oct 21, 2015, at 5:50 PM, Arvind Prabhakar <arvind@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Flume Users and Developers,
>>
>> I have had the pleasure of serving as the PMC Chair of Apache Flume since its graduation
three years ago. I sincerely thank you and the Flume PMC for this opportunity. However, I
have decided to step down from this responsibility due to personal reasons.

>> I am very happy to announce that on the request of Flume PMC and with the approval
from the board of directors at The Apache Software Foundation, Hari Shreedharan is hereby
appointed as the new PMC Chair. I am confident that Hari will do everything possible to help
further grow the community and adoption of Apache Flume.