flume-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Naik <ros...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Flume to Kinesis
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 17:59:57 GMT
I don't think anybody else is working on that. Search the Jiras anyway.
-roshan

From: <Edwards>, Jesse <Jesse.Edwards@nike.com<mailto:Jesse.Edwards@nike.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 9:57 AM
To: "user@flume.apache.org<mailto:user@flume.apache.org>" <user@flume.apache.org<mailto:user@flume.apache.org>>,
"dev-help@flume.apache.org<mailto:dev-help@flume.apache.org>" <dev-help@flume.apache.org<mailto:dev-help@flume.apache.org>>
Subject: Flume to Kinesis

Hi Everyone-

I've been recently playing around with getting data into Amazon Kinesis, and noticed that
there were a couple git projects out there that could achieve this, however, they were lacking
in a few areas and lead me to question why hasn't the flume project itself adopted either
to create a standardized plugin for flume to kinesis?

I was about to start the path to create such a plugin to contribute back but before I started
down this path I wanted to make sure I'm not duplicating efforts that somebody else is already
working on?

Thanks,
Jesse