flume-user mailing list archives

From Robin Jain <er.robinj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hdfs sink file is getting rolled over after 10 records
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 20:15:38 GMT
How is roll count different from batch size

Sincerely,

Robin Jain

> On Sep 14, 2015, at 1:00 PM, iain wright <iainwrig@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi robin,
>
> rollCount defaults to 10
>
> -- https://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#hdfs-sink
>
> Best,
>
> --
> Iain Wright
>
> This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s) named above and
may contain information that is privileged, exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except
the intended recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s),
please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete all copies of this message.

>> On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 12:49 PM, Robin Jain <er.robinjain@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am writing a file in hdfs sink with roll interval = 0 roll size = 0 and batch size
= 1000 but file is getting rolled over  after 10 records.