flume-user mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX for syslog source
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 21:46:07 GMT
Nope, the Source uses an deprecated class. Can you please file a JIRA for this?

The fix is simple. In SyslogTcpSource Line#61, replace the
CounterGroup usage with SourceCounter and make related changes in
code. You can refer other Sources for details. Same is applicable for
SyslogUDPSource.

A patch is greatly appreciated.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Robert B Hamilton
<robert.hamilton@gm.com> wrote:
> Does the syslog source not support jmx monitoring? I find only channel and sink when
using syslog.

> Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific
statement to the contrary is included in this message.

> Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,
dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received
this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog