Hi Rufus,

Thank you so much for your help, I do bypass the issue.

Another question I have is that can I have two Flafka agents consume from one topic (agents run on same machine or different machine)? Will the two agents have exact same two copies or each agent will consume one part of the topic? The purpose I want to run two agents on same topic is that I want to have a high availability. What I want is that two agents will consume different portion of the topic but if one agent down, the other one will consume everything from the topic.
From what I tested, I bring up two agents on same machine with different agent name (everything else are the same), and only the first one can consume messages from topic. I’m wondering if it is the right behavior. If so, is there anyway I can solve this single point of failure?

Bests,
Jun