flume-user mailing list archives

From lohit <lohit.vijayar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HDFS Sink performance
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:01:01 GMT
Thanks for sharing these number Robert. Curious, I did the same experiment.
Flume 1.3.1 version has higher throughput than 1.6.0 (I was able to get
sustained 60MB/s with Flume 1.3.1)
No config or setup change, just changing flume version shows this
difference. We should probably look at change set between 1.3.1 and 1.5 to
see if there was any obvious changes.