flume-user mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: /metrics
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:08:48 GMT
I think the Flume Agent is up, since the issue is intermittent.
Whenever the issue is happening check the Flume Agent which you are
polling i.e. it's up and running and processing messages. If you
already have GC logs enabled, check if GC could be causing the freeze.
Nothing else comes is striking as of now, assuming the network is
good.

--
thanks
ashish