An embedded agent only supports Embedded source/Avro sink combination, as it is mainly used to send data generated by an application to a next level flume agent running Avro source.
For your case, you need to setup a Flume agent configured with an exec source and roll file sink. (as the data is generated by a command which you are executing and not by your java application )

Thanks,
Rufus