flume-user mailing list archives

From Shady Xu <shad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replay log taking to much time
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 06:32:26 GMT
I noticed that Flume 1.6 has been released on Github but not the official
website. I have compiled some of the modules from source myself (for other
reasons), but I'm not sure compiling the whole project  is a good idea.

We have tons of data, every time we change the configurations, replaying
log takes us way too many hours...