flume-user mailing list archives

From Guillermo Ortiz <konstt2...@gmail.com>
Subject Problema with JMS-Source and Kafka-Sink
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 11:25:49 GMT
Hi,

I'm using a JMS-Source and Kafka-Sink
I read two message from a JMS-Source and the Kafka-Sink only puts one
message in Kafka, the join of these two messages. So, when I consume them,
I recieve these two message like one.
If I use a consumer of kafka I can see both messages with a newline
separator, but it's just one message not two.

I guess that it's not normal, right? What could it be happening? I have
been modifing the bachsizes and others properties although I don't think
that it should be important for this error.

Sorry for the subject but I wasn't sure about what to type to describe it.