Thanks Hari. I will embedded agent.

On 14 May 2015 21:04, "Hari Shreedharan" <hshreedharan@cloudera.com> wrote:
I don’t think you get the point here. These are APIs meant for the Flume configuration to call, not for your own code to call. The configuration system ensures that all the prerequisite components are set up before the source is started. Can you explain what you are trying to do? How are you creating a Flume agent? Are you trying to embed an agent in your own app? Then use the Embedded agent.

Thanks,
Hari Shreedharan