flume-user mailing list archives

From Smaine Kahlouch <smaine.kahlo...@smartjog.com>
Subject Spreading multiple file-channels over distinct disks
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 09:14:18 GMT
Hi all!

I would like to know what is the best way to spread the i/o on my server.
Actually it has several disks and i was wondering how to spread Flume's
work over them :
* One Flume instance with multiple working directories (dataDirs), each
working directory on a single disk
* Multiple flume instances with a file channel on a distinct disk (using
containers would be the best way to do so)

Could you please helpe me to find out the best architecture which allows
us to keep file-channel for data persistency ?

Regards,

--
Smaine Kahlouch - Engineer, Research & Engineering
Arkena | T: +33 1 5868 6196