Agh, I didn't read thoroughly.  I was assuming you had written custom implementations.  The flume-ng script uses the jars out of lib/

I'm not sure if their is a mvn target like mvn dependency:copy-dependencies to copy the dependencies to ${FLUME_HOME}/lib/

-Mike

From: Buntu Dev [buntudev@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 12:57 PM
To: user@flume.apache.org
Subject: How to override jars in java classpath

Hi -- I'm passing the jars that have patches and would like to use the patched jars instead of the ones in the java classpath. When I pass to 'flume-ng agent .. --classpath ..', I still see the old jars ahead of the patched jars. How can I override the default jars?

Thanks!

This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this
email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
via return email, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission
and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner.
Thank you.