Can you enable debug logging for Flume? I want to see what the configuration looks like.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 8:05 PM, Carlotta Hicks <Carlotta.Hicks@sas.com> wrote:

Here is the code change in EmbeddedAgentConfiguration:

  /**

   * Avro sink which can send events to a downstream avro source. This is the

   * only supported sink for Embedded Agents.

   */

  public static final String SINK_TYPE_AVRO = SinkType.AVRO.name();

  public static final String SINK_TYPE_HBASE = SinkType.HBASE.name();

  public static final String SINK_TYPE_HDFS = SinkType.HDFS.name();

  private static final String[] ALLOWED_SINKS = {

   SINK_TYPE_AVRO,

    SINK_TYPE_HBASE,

    SINK_TYPE_HDFS

  };

This is my code with configurations:

        Map<String, String> properties = new HashMap<String, String>();

        properties.put("channel.type", "file");

        properties.put("sinks", "hdfs1");

        properties.put("hdfs1.type", "hdfs");

        properties.put("hdfs1.path", "hdfs://lax07.unx.sas.com:8020/tmp");

        properties.put("processor.type", "default");

         agent = new EmbeddedAgent(“myAgent”);

         agent.configure(properties);             ß This statement causes the exception below

org.apache.flume.FlumeException: Expected one source and got 0

                at org.apache.flume.agent.embedded.EmbeddedAgent.doConfigure(EmbeddedAgent.java:160)

                at org.apache.flume.agent.embedded.EmbeddedAgent.configure(EmbeddedAgent.java:95)