flume-user mailing list archives

From Carlotta Hicks <Carlotta.Hi...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Java API for Flume Agent
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 16:47:22 GMT
I added in an HDFS sink.  But, I am getting this FlumeException:  Expected one source and got
0 .

The only source for the embedded agent is 'embedded', correct?  Not sure how to proceed from
here.

Need help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashish [mailto:paliwalashish@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 7:58 AM
To: user@flume.apache.org
Subject: Re: Java API for Flume Agent

Try a bit of hacking in
org.apache.flume.agent.embedded.EmbeddedAgentConfiguration class, and add HBase Sink to allowed
sinks in the section

private static final String[] ALLOWED_SINKS = {
  SINK_TYPE_AVRO,
  // Add Hbase sink here <<<

};

See if it works and let us know.

HTH!

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 10:19 AM, Carlotta Hicks <Carlotta.Hicks@sas.com> wrote:
> Thanks Joey!  I would love to use the embedded agent.  It is exactly what I am looking
for.  However, I can't use the embedded agent because with the embedded agent, the sink must
be avro.  I need the sink to be hbase.

--
thanks
ashish