flume-user mailing list archives

From Joey Echeverria <j...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Spooling Dir
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 01:02:43 GMT
This is a good use case for a new Apache project that's in the
incubator called Apache NiFi[1]. I wrote a blog post[2] describing how
you can use NiFi to implement this kind of dropbox functionality. If
you decide to give it a shot and you run into issues, you can e-mail
the NiFi community at dev@nifi.incubator.apache.org.

Cheers,

-Joey

[1] http://nifi.incubator.apache.org