flume-user mailing list archives

From Buntu Dev <buntu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to override jars in java classpath
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 19:29:32 GMT
Thanks, but I have an issue with the way classpath is constructed.
Currently the classpath includes somelib-1.0.jar and when I pass in the
patched jar say 'somelib-2.0.jar' via --classpath option then the new
patched jar seems to be appended to the java classpath. I would like it to
be prepended so that the patch fixes the issue.