flume-user mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java API for Flume Agent
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2015 12:57:36 GMT
Try a bit of hacking in
org.apache.flume.agent.embedded.EmbeddedAgentConfiguration class, and
add HBase Sink to allowed sinks in the section

private static final String[] ALLOWED_SINKS = {
  SINK_TYPE_AVRO,
  // Add Hbase sink here <<<

};

See if it works and let us know.

HTH!

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 10:19 AM, Carlotta Hicks <Carlotta.Hicks@sas.com> wrote:
> Thanks Joey!  I would love to use the embedded agent.  It is exactly what I am looking
for.  However, I can't use the embedded agent because with the embedded agent, the sink must
be avro.  I need the sink to be hbase.

--
thanks
ashish