flume-user mailing list archives

From Carlotta Hicks <Carlotta.Hi...@sas.com>
Subject RE: When to stop an agent with a Spool Directory source
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:24:52 GMT
Thanks.

From: Mohit Durgapal [mailto:durgapalmohit@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 1:10 AM
To: user
Subject: Re: When to stop an agent with a Spool Directory source

Currently I am using cloudera to start/stop flume agents.

But earlier I used to provide the source& sink configuration while starting the sink from
terminal with a command like below:

bin/flume-ng agent --conf conf --conf-file example.conf --name a1 -Dflume.root.logger=INFO,console
Regards
Mohit

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Carlotta Hicks <Carlotta.Hicks@sas.com<mailto:Carlotta.Hicks@sas.com>>