flume-user mailing list archives

From Carlotta Hicks <Carlotta.Hi...@sas.com>
Subject RE: How to assign an HBase rowkey
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 20:45:33 GMT
Thanks for the quick response.  I was able to specify the serializer.rowKeyIndex property in
the config and use the data for the row key.

From: Hari Shreedharan [mailto:hshreedharan@cloudera.com]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 1:21 PM
To: user@flume.apache.org
Cc: user@flume.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to assign an HBase rowkey

The row key is to be assigned by the serializer. Currently the Regex interceptor row keys
are randomly generated. You can write a new serializer that specifies this (you can simply
copy the code from the Regex interceptor or you can just inherit from the Regex serializer
and override the getRowKey method.

Thanks,
Hari

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 7:34 AM, Carlotta Hicks <Carlotta.Hicks@sas.com<mailto:Carlotta.Hicks@sas.com>>