flume-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume for JavaScript / NodeJS ?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 17:46:34 GMT
Hi Ahmed,

Thanks, although this doesn't really deal with what I'd really like to find
in order not to reinvent, which is the in-memory buffer combined with
on-disk fallback, with ability to define limits for each, and ship events
from there to arbitrary destinations/sinks.  Googling didn't reveal
anything like it existing in the JS / NodeJS world, yet, so I was hoping
somebody in the Flume user community knows of any JS projects out there
that have MemoryChannel+FileChannel like logic.

Otis