flume-user mailing list archives

From Majid Alfifi <majid.alf...@gmail.com>
Subject Downstream port-less flume agent
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 07:50:01 GMT
Thanks Hari. Using Spool Dir, I could have remote flume agents write events
to a remote dir and run rsync locally to sync a local dir with the remote
dir and have local flume agent pick up events from the local dir.

But this way I am breaking the flume pipeline with rsync in the middle. I
don't know how this will affect  flume features
like reliability, scalability, etc.

-Majid