flume-user mailing list archives

From Ahmed Vila <av...@devlogic.eu>
Subject Re: Flume for JavaScript / NodeJS ?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 16:14:16 GMT
Hi Otis,

There are couple implementations of Avro for NodeJS, so you can use it to
pass events to AvroSource in Flume.
I haven't took a look at those implementations, so you'll need to check out
their maturity.

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 5:08 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodnetic@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Perhaps a bit of a strange question here, but does anyone know of anything
> Flume-like for NodeJS?
>
> Specifically, I'd love to find/reuse something that acts like Flume's
> Spillover Channel (combines MemoryChannel and FileChannel), but in
> JavaScript land, so I can use it from NodeJS.

> Thanks,
> Otis
> --

Best regards,
Ahmed Vila | Senior software developer
DevLogic | Sarajevo | Bosnia and Herzegovina

Office : +387 33 942 123
Mobile: +387 62 139 348

Website: www.devlogic.eu
E-mail   : avila@devlogic.eu
recipient(s) only. This email contains confidential information. It should
not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any party other than the
intended recipient. Any unauthorised distribution, dissemination or copying
of this E-mail or its attachments, and/or any use of any information
contained in them, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any
attachment and all copies and inform the sender directly via email. Any
emails that you send to us may be monitored by systems or persons other
than the named communicant for the purposes of ascertaining whether the
communication complies with the law and company policies.