flume-user mailing list archives

From Joey Echeverria <j...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Flume JSON netcat source
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 18:05:39 GMT
You'd either have to write a new source or use one of the RPC sources
and send the JSON in a container. For example, you could use the Avro
source to send just a string with the content of the  JSON. You'll
have to deserialize somewhere else in your flow.

Alternatively, you could pre-process the JSON to strip out new lines
before sending them to the netcat source.

-Joey

--
Joey Echeverria